English| 中文

If you are employing foreigners to work in China, they will need a work visa. 

J.M. Gemini offers a Visa Service to secure all necessary Chinese documentation for incoming foreign professionals to legally work in China.  This includes Work Permits, Residence Permits and Working Visas.

The most common type of Visa is an 'F' Visa - Also known as a business visa, an 'F' visa is issued to applicants who are invited to China for business, research, lecture, scientific-technological and culture exchanges, short-term advanced studies or intern practice for a period of no more than six months.

If you are employing a foreigner for a long-term work arrangement, they will require a 'Z' Visa.  Also known as a work visa, it is issued to those who are hired by Registered Businesses in China, to work or teach in China.

Our services:

J.M. Gemini are experts in China Visa services, having provided this facility for over 5 years to our clients and candidates.  We will help you prepare the documentation to take the worry out of it for you.  We can be trusted to provide fast, reliable and efficient service. 

If you would like to know more, please contact us – enquiries@jmgemini.com


Salary Survey

JM Gemini on LinkedIn

Home| Contact| Work with us| Privacy policy| Terms & conditions
| 沪ICP备08007828号 | © JM Gemini 2013 | Design by: Thread